Loving Leadership & S.M.A.R.T. Marketing Strategies
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us as we share with you 5 Tips to Marketing Strategies and 7 Leadership Styles:
In the first session, Anne Alston, Business Developer and Strategist will share key strategies that are: Sustainable, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Time-based so that you don't waste money marketing to the wrong target. Key take aways are:
- Learning the right way to market a product and services
- Understanding Buyer Behavior
- Learning where to find your ideal client
- Understanding how Branding works to attract the right buyer
- How to monetize both your brand and marketing strategies.
Special Presenter Marcia Smith, DBA, MBA will be sharing with us her presentation on "What is Your Leadership Style? An Introduction to Loving Leadership"
In the second session, attendees will learn about Seven (7) leadership styles and be introduced to a new form called Loving Leadership and 3 ways it is different from all other leadership styles. Key takeaways are:
- The importance of knowing what type of leader you are.
- Different types of leaders situate themselves differently in their organizations.
- Learning how Loving leadership involves a wholistic love of the environment, people, and the firm.
Marcia Smith is a graduate–level educator and non-profit executive and leader with over 15 years’ experience working with diverse communities that seek radical improvement. Marcia has been instrumental in improving the outcomes of non-profit organizations and programs and has mobilized resources at all levels (local, state, and federal) to meet community needs and obtained funding to meet those needs. Local government leaders and state leaders have heralded not only her efforts, but the outcomes of the initiatives she spearheaded. Her efforts have even been a focus of the TN Department of Human Services PR campaign. Marcia has led major community engagement and mobilization initiatives and enjoys working in diverse communities.